Teaching for Strategic Learning
A live teleconference featuring two of the nation's leading experts on classroom teaching/learning and student motivation
1. the Strategic Learning model;
2. strategies for helping students become strategic learners;
3. motivation and goal theory and practice;
4. roles of faculty and instruction;
5. how to keep students challenged and interested.
- Led by: Dr. Wilbert McKeachie, author of "Teaching Tips" and Dr. Claire Ellen Weinstein, author of "The Learning and Study Strategies Inventory"
- Date: Thursday, November 13, 2003
- Time: 12:30 - 2:00 PM
- Location: Library 417B
- Sponsor: Center for the Advancement of Teaching
To register: None required.
Tags: pedagogy, remote
Event ID: 00192