Teaching for Strategic Learning
A Streaming Video Archive of the November 13, 2003 Teleconference
1. the Strategic Learning model;
2. strategies for helping students become strategic learners;
3. motivation and goal theory and practice;
4. roles of faculty and instruction;
5. how to keep students challenged and interested.
- Led by: Dr. Wilbert McKeachie, author of "Teaching Tips" and Dr. Claire Ellen Weinstein, author of "The Learning and Study Strategies Inventory"
- Date: Saturday, November 22, 2003
- Time: 1:00 - 1:00 PM
- Location: Your nearest computer that is connected to the Web
- Sponsor: Center for the Advancement of Teaching
- More info: http://www.starlinktraining.org/passboxlivesp1.asp
Note: A password is required. Xavier faculty members received the password via an e-mail message. Also, please ignore the start and finish times, as the streaming video is available 24/7 until November 22, 2003.
To register: None required.
Tags: pedagogy, remote
Event ID: 00194