Am I Getting an A?
Assessment and Grading
With just three weeks left in the semester, the perennial question of grades once again confronts us. In this discussion we address the questions:
1. What is the relationship of assessment to grading?
2. What is the ''normal curve'' for grades across disciplines at Xavier?
3. Does grade inflation exist on this campus and, if it does, what are the ramifications?
- Led by: Drs. Deany Cheramie and Violet Bryan (English Dept.)
- Date: Wednesday, April 7, 2004
- Time: Noon - 1:00 PM
- Location: Library 501
- Sponsor: Center for the Advancement of Teaching
Tags: assessment, grading
Event ID: 00215
Remember: Bring your water bottle to CAT+FD events. We'll supply the H2O.