Get Help on Your Proposal
The Center for the Advancement of Teaching invites all Xavier faculty to respond to several Requests for Proposals for the summer of 2004 and the 2004-2005 academic year.
Proposals are due Friday, April 23rd.
If you have questions, want to shop your ideas by us, or want help in developing your proposal, please stop by.
- Led by: CAT Staff and Faculty-in-Residence
- Date: Monday, April 19, 2004
- Time: 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Location: CAT Conference Room, 5th Floor Library
- Sponsor: CAT
- More info: http://cat.xula.edu/rfp/
Tags: help session, rfp
Event ID: 00259