Inclusion of Library Resources in Teaching
- How can I make the Library central, not peripheral, to my courses?
- How can the Library assist me and my students with a particular research project?
- What's new in Library technology?
- What databases are now available?
- Can I access them from home?
- How can I order Interlibrary Loan materials online?
- Is the digital Reserve Desk coming?
This workshop will answer the above questions while familiarizing faculty with Library tools. Recommended not only for new faculty, but also for veterans who need a bit of updating: This isn't your grandfather's Library!
- Led by: Adrienne Webber, Assistant Director for Access Services, Library
- Date: Wednesday, October 6, 2004
- Time: Noon - 12:50 PM
- Location: Library 502
- Sponsor: CAT
Note: You don't need to register for this workshop, but if you plan to attend, please call Michelle at ext. 7512, giving name and department. This will help Ms. Webber tailor her presentation to the disciplines of faculty in attendance.
Event ID: 00323