Smart Board 101
We are offering a series of workshops to show faculty how to use the functions and features of a Smart Board / Smart Sympodium. Smart Board 101 is the first in the series. It is intended to get you started with the basics of using the Smart Board / Smart Sympodium. Topics that will be covered include:
* Setup and orienting the Smart Board
* Using the Notebook Software
* Using the pen tray
* Writing and erasing notes
* Working with objects
* Saving and exporting your notes
* Installing Notebook software
* Using Notebook viewer
Smart Board 102 and Smart Board 103 workshops will cover more in-depth topics on using Smart Board / Smart Sympodium features. Sign up for Smart Board 102 and/or Smart Board 103 workshops if you want additional training on other features.
- Led by: Ms. Janice Florent (CAT)
- Date: Friday, January 25, 2008
- Time: Noon - 12:50 PM
- Location: Library, Room 501
- Sponsor: Center for the Advancement of Teaching
Note: Lunch will be provided.
To register: RSVP to Olivia Crum at email@example.com or call ext 7512.
Tags: SMART Board, technology, lunch
Event ID: 00939
Remember: Bring your water bottle to CAT+FD events. We'll supply the H2O.