Smart Board 103
We are offering a series of workshops to show faculty how to use the functions and features of a Smart Board / Smart Sympodium. This workshop is the third in the Smart Board series. Topics that will be covered include:
* Working with Notebook Gallery collections
* Adding attachments to Notebook files
* Using Notebook page sorter
* Using Smart Board Start Center
* Using Smart Video Player
* Using Smart Recorder
* Using LinQ
Smart Board 101 and Smart Board 102 workshops will cover other topics on using Smart Board / Smart Sympodium features. Sign up for Smart Board 101 and/or Smart Board 102 workshops if you want additional training on other features.
- Led by: Ms. Janice Florent (CAT)
- Date: Wednesday, March 5, 2008
- Time: Noon - 12:50 PM
- Location: Library, Room 501
- Sponsor: Center for the Advancement of Teaching
Note: Lunch will be provided.
To register: RSVP to Olivia Crum at firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext 7512.
Tags: SMART Board, technology, lunch
Event ID: 00944
Remember: Bring your water bottle to CAT+FD events. We'll supply the H2O.