New Features in Blackboard
Blackboard (Bb) was upgraded to version 8.0 in during the break between the summer and fall semesters. This New Features in Bb workshop will cover the new features of version 8.0.
New features of version 8.0 include:
* Grade Center
* Self and Peer Assessment
* Safe Assign (anti-plagiarism)
* Scholar (academic resource sharing)
* Content System Enhancements
- Led by: Janice Florent (CAT)
- Date: Thursday, August 28, 2008
- Time: 12:15 - 1:00 PM
- Location: Library, Room 501
- Sponsor: Center for the Advancement of Teaching
Note: Lunch will be provided.
Visit our website for additional Blackboard workshops or contact Janice Florent.
To register: RSVP to Olivia Crum at firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext 7512.
Tags: Blackboard, lunch
Event ID: 00972
Remember: Bring your water bottle to CAT+FD events. We'll supply the H2O.