Blackboard Refresher is one level above Intro to Blackboard (Bb 101) and is suited for faculty who have been introduced to Blackboard, but who want to learn how to:
* Upload an item such as the syllabus, a URL, documents, etc.
* Use the Gradebook
* Use the Announcement feature
* Use other features such as the email feature in Bb
This workshop will be hands on. Faculty are encouraged to bring a copy of their syllabus or other course document to be uploaded into their Blackboard course.
NOTE: Please make sure that you are able to log into Blackboard and are able to see your Blackboard courses before the workshop. You should contact the Information Technology Center's (ITC) helpdesk (ext 7449) if you are having problems accessing Blackboard.
- Led by: Janice Florent (CAT)
- Date: Wednesday, September 24, 2008
- Time: 3:30 - 4:30 PM
- Location: Virtual
- Sponsor: Center for the Advancement of Teaching
Note: Visit our website for additional Blackboard workshops or contact Janice Florent.
To register: RSVP to Olivia Crum at firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext 7512.
Event ID: 00974