Intermediate Blackboard (Bb 102)
Intermediate Blackboard is for faculty who know Blackboard basics, but want to use some additional features of Blackboard, such as:
* Assignment feature vs. digital dropbox
* Using SafeAssign (anti-plagiarism)
* Discussion board
* Virtual classroom
* Working with Groups
* Introduction to online testing
- Led by: Janice Florent (CAT)
- Date: Monday, September 29, 2008
- Time: 3:30 - 4:30 PM
- Location: Library, Room 532A
- Sponsor: Center for the Advancement of Teaching
Note: Visit our website for additional Blackboard workshops or contact Janice Florent.
To register: RSVP to Olivia Crum at email@example.com or call ext 7512.
Event ID: 00975
Remember: Bring your water bottle to CAT+FD events. We'll supply the H2O.