Advanced Blackboard 1 (Bb 103)
Advanced Blackboard 1 is for faculty who want to make full use of the software to:
* Create, deploy and analyze online exams
* Use Publisher Course Cartridges
* Use Publisher Test Banks
* Use Respondus software to secure the online testing environment
- Led by: Janice Florent (CAT)
- Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2008
- Time: 3:30 - 4:30 PM
- Location: Library, Room 532A
- Sponsor: Center for the Advancement of Teaching
Note: Visit our website for additional Blackboard workshops or contact Janice Florent.
To register: RSVP to Olivia Crum at email@example.com or call ext 7512.
Event ID: 00976