Using the Grade Center in Blackboard
The Grade Center in Bb version 8 has replaced the previous versions Gradebook. There are a lot of new features and enhancements in the Grade Center. This workshop is for faculty who want to see the new features as well as those who want to make full use of Blackboard's Grade Center to:
* Calculate Grades (including weighted grades)
* Utilize Grading Schemas
* Utilize Smart Views
* Create reports
- Led by: Janice Florent (CAT)
- Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009
- Time: 3:30 - 4:30 PM
- Location: Library, Room 532A
- Sponsor: Center for the Advancement of Teaching
Visit our website for additional Blackboard workshops or contact Janice Florent.
To register: RSVP to Olivia Crum at email@example.com or call ext 7512.
Event ID: 01016