What are Students Really Reading?
Read Today, Lead Tomorrow
As we begin our university-wide Read Today, Lead Tomorrow initiative, it might be useful to know what students are currently reading and why. Perhaps this understanding could assist us in developing our QEP-related courses and assignments. This session will include a panel discussion with the following four current Xavier students.
- Jarvis Lewis (Political Science major)
- Alexis Parker (Mass Communication major)
- Kelsey Riley (Sociology major)
- Jasmine Wise (Psychology major)
We will reserve time for the audience to ask questions of the panelists.
- Led by: Farrah Gafford (Sociology) and Kathryn Laborde (English)
- Date: Thursday, September 9, 2010
- Time: 12:15 - 1:05 PM
- Location: Library 501
- Sponsor: Center for the Advancement of Teaching
To register: LUNCH WILL BE SERVED. RSVP to Olivia Crum via e-mail or call x.7512
Event ID: 01085