Read Today, Lead Tomorrow
Have you recently purchased a Kindle? Are you thinking about giving (or receiving) a Nook as a holiday gift? Are your students coming to class with an iPad instead of a textbook? Can students read books on their phones? If you are interested in learning more about eReaders then come have lunch with us.
This panel will answer questions about various eReading devices including iPads, Kindles, Nooks, and phone applications. Moderated questions will cover topics ranging from battery life to subscription requirements to general ease of use and the differences between reading print and reading on screen. Participants will be encouraged to ask their own questions.
* Jason Todd (QEP/English, iPad user)
* Elizabeth Yost Hammer (CAT/Psychology, Kindle user)
* Lisa Schulte (Psychology, Kindle Fire user)
* Candice Roché (Business, Nook user)
* Marion Carroll (SASO, phone app user)
- Led by: Bart Everson, Moderator (CAT)
- Date: Thursday, December 1, 2011
- Time: 12:15 - 1:05 PM
- Location: Mellon Seminar Room (Library 532B)
- Sponsor: Read Today, Lead Tomorrow; CAT
To register: Lunch will be served. Please RSVP to email@example.com
Event ID: 01142