Blackboard Collaborate Essentials: Web Conferencing
This workshop will give faculty a solid foundation, enabling them to successfully deliver live, interactive Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing sessions. Participants will learn how to effectively manage the session communication tools, display PowerPoint content and record sessions for later playback.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
* Distinguish between the Moderator/Participant user interface
* Customize platform layouts
* Identify different methods of communication - audio, chat, video, and polling
* Manage classroom interaction from the Participants Panel - recognize participant permissions and distinguish activity and status indicators
* Develop and deliver Whiteboard content
* Generate a session recording
NOTE: If you do not have a Sandbox course and would like to use one during the workshop, you should request one at least 24 hours prior to the start of the workshop.
- Led by: Angelika Henry, Blackboard Facilitator
- Date: Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Time: 9:00 - 11:00 AM
- Location: Library, Room 532A
- Sponsor: Center for the Advancement of Teaching
Note: This is session one in a four part series of training sessions on using Blackboard Collaborate.
Visit our website for additional Blackboard workshops or contact Janice Florent. Blackboard How-to guides and on demand videos are available. Also visit Blackboard Bits, Bytes, and Nibbles for Blackboard Tips.
To register: Light refreshments will be provided. Enrollment is limited. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext 7512.
Event ID: 01215
Remember: Bring your water bottle to CAT+FD events. We'll supply the H2O.