Beyond the Basics of Blackboard Collaborate: Web Conference
In this interactive workshop, participants build upon the Moderator foundation skills acquired in the Essentials workshop. Participants will learn to use Application Sharing, Web Tour, Breakout Rooms, Timer and File Transfer features to make sessions more collaborative and interactive.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
* Recognize Essential features during a review of the previous workshop
* Deliver a session using Application Sharing.
* Identify how to use Web Tour features
* Construct Breakout Rooms and develop knowledge of the tools.
* Interact with the Timer Feature
* Hand-out a file to session participants using File Transfer.
NOTE: If you do not have a Sandbox course and would like to use one during the workshop, you should request one at least 24 hours prior to the start of the workshop.
- Led by: Angelika Henry, Blackboard Facilitator
- Date: Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Time: 1:00 - 3:00 PM
- Location: Virtual
- Sponsor: Center for the Advancement of Teaching
Note: This is session two in a four part series of training sessions on using Blackboard Collaborate.
Visit our website for additional Blackboard workshops or contact Janice Florent. Blackboard How-to guides and on demand videos are available. Also visit Blackboard Bits, Bytes, and Nibbles for Blackboard Tips.
To register: Light refreshments will be served. Enrollment is limited. RSVP to email@example.com or call ext 7512.
Event ID: 01216