What's New in Blackboard Version 9.1?
Blackboard (Bb) was upgraded to version 9.1 SP13 during the break between the summer and fall semesters. This Blackboard upgrade adds exciting new features. In this workshop you will see what's new in Blackboard Learn 9.1 SP13.
New features include:
- Global Navigation Menu
- Enhanced Content Editor
- Video Everywhere
- Discussion Board Enhancements
- All posts on one page
- "Post First" setting
- Inline replies
- Role highlighting
- Inline Assignment Grading
- Assessment Design and Deployment Enhancements
- Test Item Analysis and Automatic Regrading
- Retention Center
- Led by: Janice Florent (CAT)
- Date: Monday, August 26, 2013
- Time: 12:00 - 12:50 PM
- Location: Library, Room 532B
- Sponsor: Center for the Advancement of Teaching
Note: Visit our website for additional Blackboard workshops or contact Janice Florent. Blackboard How-to guides and on demand videos are available. Also visit Blackboard Bits, Bytes, and Nibbles for Blackboard Tips.
To register: RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext 7512. Lunch will be provided.
Event ID: 01226
Remember: Bring your water bottle to CAT+FD events. We'll supply the H2O.