Aspects and Assumptions of a Reflective Practice Model for Mentoring
Wouldn't you like to go even deeper in fostering reflection in mentoring relationships? Would you like to recognize and build on the skills you already have? In this workshop, we will present the assumptions and habits of a reflective practice model. As participants, you will have the opportunity to:
- Become familiar with 4 of the 7 habits of reflective practice
- Identify examples of the "habits" in dialogue scripts and your own experience
- Articulate 1-2 next steps in implementing the "habits" in your mentoring
- Leave with an annotated list of resources to help guide your next steps
- Led by: Dr. Laurel Willingham-McClain (Duquesne University) and Dr. Taimi Olsen (The University of Tennessee Knoxville)
- Date: Friday, February 12, 2016
- Time: Noon - 12:50 PM
- Location: Mellon Seminar Room, LRC, Room 532B
- Sponsor: CAT+FD; I-CUBED
To register: Lunch will be provided. Please register at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event ID: 01449
Remember: Bring your water bottle to CAT+FD events. We'll supply the H2O.