New Features in Blackboard
Blackboard (Bb) was upgraded to version 9.1 Q4 2015 during the break between the summer and fall semesters. This Blackboard upgrade adds exciting new features. In this workshop you will see the new Blackboard features that are available when we upgrage to Blackboard Learn 9.1 Q4 2015.
New features include:
- Student Preview
- Date Management
- Groups Management
- Grade Center and MyGrades Improvements
- Inline Grading
- Anonymous Grading
- Delegated Grading
- Significant Figures in Calculated Formula Test Questions
- SafeAssign Integration
- SafeAssign Originality Reports Redesigned
- Thread-to-Thread Navigation in Discussion Boards
- Special Characters in Assignment Titles
- Course Message Notifications
- Microsoft Edge (Windows 10) Browser Support
- Led by: Janice Florent (CAT+FD)
- Date: Monday, August 22, 2016
- Time: 3:30 - 4:30 PM
- Location: CAT+FD Teaching Lab, LRC 532A
- Sponsor: CAT+FD
Note: Visit our website for additional Blackboard workshops or contact Janice Florent. Blackboard How-to guides are available. Also visit Blackboard Bits, Bytes, and Nibbles for Blackboard Tips.
To register: RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Light refreshments will be provided.
Event ID: 01493
Remember: Bring your water bottle to CAT+FD events. We'll supply the H2O.