Brightspace Quick Start Training Session
Are you short on time? Do you need help with Brightspace? This Quick Start Session can help. In this Quick Start Session, participants will be able to get help with:
- Organizing Brightspace My Home and Course Home pages
- Adding content to courses (i.e., syllabus, announcements, course materials)
- Introduction to the Grade Book
- Working with the Classlist
- Using Brightspace to communicate with students
All participants are asked to watch this short introduction video before attending the quick start session.
You will be able to use one of the computers in our computer lab for the training. However, feel free to bring your own laptop, tablet, and/or smart phone so you can explore and build content in the Brightspace environment!
Also, please feel free to bring course material that you would like to upload into Brightspace. The course material should be on a USB drive or other digital format.
Sandbox courses are available. Fill out this form to request a Brightspace Sandbox course.
- Led by: Janice Florent (CAT+FD)
- Date: Friday, August 17, 2018
- Time: Noon - 2:00 PM
- Location: Teaching Lab, Library Resource Center room 532A
- Sponsor: CAT+FD
Note: SPACE IS LIMITED, PLEASE REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT.
Visit our website for additional Brightspace workshops or contact Janice Florent.
Tags: Brightspace, quickstart
Event ID: 01706
Remember: Bring your water bottle to CAT+FD events. We'll supply the H2O.