CPI Faculty Panel
Last semester, six faculty members were awarded UNCF Career Pathways Initiative Co-Curricular Engagement/Curricular Enhancement Mini Grants. This initiative supported faculty in creating and/or integrating academic coursework with eight workplace career readiness competencies defined by the National Association of Colleges and Employers.
These skills include:
- Critical Thinking/Problem Solving
- Oral/Written Communications
- Digital Technology
- Professionalism/Work Ethic
- Career Management
- Global/Intercultural Fluency
Join us and hear from your colleagues about their successes with the projects. In addition learn about future funding opportunities under this grant.
- Tyra Gross, Public Health
- Beth Manely, History
- Sharlene Sinegal-DeCuir, History
- Jayalakshmi Sridhar, Chemistry
- Led by: Elizabeth Yost Hammer (CAT+FD)
- Date: Thursday, January 24, 2019
- Time: 12:15 - 1:05 PM
- Location: Mellon Seminar Room - LRC 532B
- Sponsor: CAT+FD; CURGO
Tags: cpi, career readiness
Event ID: 01733
Remember: Bring your water bottle to CAT+FD events. We'll supply the H2O.