April Writing Lock-In
Do you have some data you'd like to publish? Do you have a manuscript that is almost finished? Do you have a 'revise and resubmit' that has been sitting on your desk waiting for your attention? If so, what's the biggest obstacle you face in getting this work done? Our guess is you are waiting for that BLOCK OF TIME.
Don't let the switch to remote teaching disrupt your writing! Join us for a virtual version of our writing lock-ins. Just join the meeting whenever you are ready to write!
We ask, simply, that you commit to the following:
* You will participate for at least 2 hours during the day.
* You will work only on scholarly WRITING (as opposed to searching databases or conducting literature searches).
* You will ignore your phone, email, etc.
* To join this session from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android use this link: https://xula.zoom.us/j/461344348.
* If Zoom asks you for the meeting ID, please enter this code: 461-344-348.
If you are not familiar with Zoom, please view this short Join A Meeting video [0:53] for help on joining a Zoom session. If you've never used Zoom on your computer/device before, please use this link to test your system: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115002262083-How-Do-I-Test-Prior-to-Joining-a-Meeting-. If you are having trouble joining the workshop, contact Jay Todd (firstname.lastname@example.org or 601-818-2602).
Tags: writing, scholarship
Event ID: 01953
Remember: Visit our #KeepTeachingXULA wiki page for resources to help you during this disruption.