P-MAX ONLINE #6
Work has been underway to bring the P-MAX experience to interested people outside of the Xavier community through P-MAX ONLINE. Come catch a sneak preview and let us know what you think.
This is a virtual workshop.
This workshop will held virtually through a Zoom web conference. If you are interested in attending the workshop, please register as usual and follow the instructions below.
* To join this workshop from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android use this link: https://xula.zoom.us/j/437919216
* If Zoom asks you for the meeting ID, please enter this code: 437 919 216
If you are not familiar with Zoom Web Conferencing, please view this short Join A Meeting video [0:53] for help on joining a Zoom session. If you've never used Zoom on your computer/device before, please use this link to test your system: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115002262083-How-Do-I-Test-Prior-to-Joining-a-Meeting-. If you are having trouble joining the workshop, contact Jay Todd (email@example.com or 601-818-2602).
- Led by: Dr. Tiera S. Coston, CAT+FD & Dr. Karen N. Nichols, CCSDE
- Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2020
- Time: Noon - 12:50 PM
- Location: Virtual
- Sponsor: BUILD, CAT+FD
- More info: https://xula.zoom.us/j/437919216
Event ID: 01976
Remember: Visit our #KeepTeachingXULA wiki page for resources to help you during this disruption.