Brightspace: Tests and Quizzes (#1)
Are you spending a lot of time grading quizzes and tests? Brightspace can provide an easy way to administer tests and quizzes. In this workshop you will learn how to conduct online tests in Brightspace.
All participants are asked to review the Quizzes Tool Quick Reference Guide (pdf) AND watch this short video before attending the training session.
This is a virtual workshop.
This workshop will held virtually through a Zoom web conference. If you are interested in attending the workshop, please register as usual and follow the instructions below.
* To join this workshop from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android use this link: https://xula.zoom.us/j/308283724.
* If Zoom asks you for the meeting ID, please enter this code: 308-283-724.
If you are not familiar with Zoom Web Conferencing, please view this short Join A Meeting video [0:53] for help on joining a Zoom session. If you've never used Zoom on your computer/device before, please use this link to test your system: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115002262083-How-Do-I-Test-Prior-to-Joining-a-Meeting-. If you are having trouble joining the workshop, contact Jay Todd (email@example.com or 601-818-2602).
- Led by: Janice Florent (CAT+FD), Jason Todd (CAT+FD and English), and Elizabeth Yost Hammer (CAT+FD and Psychology)
- Date: Monday, March 16, 2020
- Time: Noon - 12:30 PM
- Location: Virtual Meeting
- Sponsor: CAT+FD
- More info: https://xula.zoom.us/j/308283724
Note: Visit our website for additional Brightspace workshops or contact Janice Florent.
Tags: Brightspace, flipped, inverted, instructional continuity, ic20, virtual
Event ID: 01986