In the event of an emergency that disrupts the University’s ability to have classes on campus for an extended period of time, you can be ready to continue your classes online. Here are some things you can do to be prepared should the need arise.
- Understanding and Building Your Course
- Collecting Student Work
- Getting Started with Assignments (PDF)
- Utilize Blackboard’s Collaboration Tools
- Blogs, Wikis, Journals, & Discussion Boards Explained (PDF)
- Posting Grades
- Getting Started with the Grade Center (PDF)
Want more information?
Step-by-step instructions are available [PDFs] as well as
Signup for Blackboard workshops or request one-on-one help.
Visit the Blackboard FAQs for additional blackboard information
or email or call Janice Florent: (504) 520-7418