by Janice Florent
Engaging students in eLearning can be more challenging than in a face-to-face class. Follow the 5 do's presented in the Engaging Students in eLearning Infographic to create an engaging online course for your students.
5 Tips To Engage Your Students in eLearning
- Stay Relevant - All content, heading, and subheading should be relevant to the course.
- Stay Organized - Keep the screen neat and clutter-free. You never want to distract the student from your content.
- Keep it Interesting - Both your content and your design should be interesting to the student.
- Remain Up-To-Date - Update your course often to ensure your content is always accurate.
- Add Interactions - Only add interactions that are necessary, such as links, videos, or file downloads.