Educators are using Twitter in creative ways to engage students inside and outside of class, to stay on top of education news, and to expand their personal learning network (PLN).
Are you looking for information and ideas about teaching with Twitter? If so, check out these resources:
- Professors Use Twitter to Increase Student Engagement and Grades
- 28 Creative Ideas for Teaching with Twitter
- Twitter Cheat Sheet For Educators
- Twitter Resources for Teaching and Learning
- The Teacher’s Guide to Twitter
- Bloom's Taxonomy and Twitter
- Class Twitter Policies
- Twitter Rubric
Please leave us a comment and let us know how you are using Twitter in your teaching and learning. Also, follow us (CAT+FD) on Twitter @xulacat.