- Dr. Ashish Chandra (College of Pharmacy) presented a paper
titled "A Critical Look at Web-based Distance Learning" at the Winter
2000 Conference of The Collaboration
for the Advancement of College Teaching and Learning. Dr. Chandra
participated in a project titled "Implementation of (the) Web to Benefit
College of Pharmacy Faculty and Students."
- Mr. Terrance Hayes (English) attended the Associated Writing Programs Annual
Conference and presented original poetry that is also included in an
anthology titled American
Poetry: The Next Generation.
- Dr. Biljana Obradovic (English) attended the Associated Writing Programs Annual
Conference where she participated in the Creative Writing Poetry
Pedagogy Forum and presented original poetry from her new books.
- Dr. Lisa Schulte (Psychology) presented a paper titled
"Incorporating Use of the World Wide Web in College Courses" at the
Sixth National HBCU Faculty Development Symposium.
- Dr. Charles Sevick (Education) gave a presentation titled
"Electronic Conferencing During Student Teaching" at the annual Association of Teacher
- Dr. Susan Spillman (Languages) gave a presentation titled, "Vive la
Louisiane, un Etat pas comme tous les autres" at the Lilly Texas
Conference sponsored by the International
Alliance of Teachers.
- Mr. Mark Whitaker (English) attended the Associated Writing Programs Annual
Conference where he participated in the Associated Writing Programs
See also: Scholarship & Reports | CAT Home