Spring Writing Lock-in #1
Distraction free time to write!
Do you have some data you'd like to publish? Do you have a manuscript that is almost finished? Do you have a 'revise and resubmit' that has been sitting on your desk waiting for your attention? If so, what's the biggest obstacle you face in getting this work done? Our guess is you are waiting for that BLOCK OF TIME.
CAT+FD is continuing to offer its successful "Writing Lock-In" for faculty to try to encourage you to schedule that block of time. We will provide a quiet, comfortable, space reserved solely for you to write (we will also provide munchies).
We ask, simply, that you commit to the following:
* You will participate for at least 3 hours of the day-long block.
* You will work only on scholarly writing (as opposed to searching databases or conducting literature searches).
* You will turn OFF your phones, emails, etc.
- Date: Friday, January 29, 2016
- Time: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Mellon Seminar Room, LRC 534B
- Sponsor: CAT+FD
To register: email@example.com