May Writing Lock-In
Do you have some data you'd like to publish? Do you have a manuscript that is almost finished? Do you have a 'revise and resubmit' that has been sitting on your desk waiting for your attention? If so, what's the biggest obstacle you face in getting this work done? Our guess is you are waiting for that BLOCK OF TIME.
CAT+FD is now offering its popular "Writing Lock-In" series on a regular, monthly basis. For interested faculty, we encourage you to schedule that ever-needed block of time on the first Friday of each month (most of the time). We will provide a quiet, comfortable, space reserved solely for you to write (we will also provide munchies).
We ask, simply, that you commit to the following:
* You will participate for at least 2 hours during the day.
* You will work only on scholarly WRITING (as opposed to searching databases or conducting literature searches).
* You will TURN OFF your phone, email, etc.
- Date: Friday, May 3, 2019
- Time: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Mellon Seminar Room - LRC 532B
- Sponsor: CAT+FD
Tags: writing, scholarship
Event ID: 01723
See also: upcoming | past | subscribe | tags