Flipping the Classroom
Two year ago, several faculty members were awarded a Mellon FaCTS Fellowship to explore way to "flip" their classrooms by delivering course material outside the classroom while engaging students in active learning in class. Each faculty member achieved this in different ways using different formats. Join us and hear from your colleagues about their successes with the projects.
And, stick around because our Spring Social Hour follows at 4:00!
* Ifeanyi Onor, Pharmacy
* Cirecie Olatunji, Education and Counseling
* Elizabeth Manley, History
* Kelly Johanson, Chemistry
* Jay Todd, English/CAT+FD
- Led by: Dr. Elizabeth Yost Hammer (CAT+FD)
- Date: Monday, March 18, 2019
- Time: 3:00 - 4:00 PM
- Location: Mellon Seminar Room - LRC 532B
- Sponsor: CAT+FD
Tags: flipped, inverted, facts
Event ID: 01845
See also: upcoming | past | subscribe | tags