Teaching Well, Saving Time
How to Improve Learning Outcomes While Still Having Time for a Life
This workshop will be led by Dr. Kevin Barry, Assistant Director of Notre Dame University's Center for Teaching and Learning. Dr. Barry will cover the topics of...
(1) Goal setting;
(2) Best practices in higher education;
(3) The assignment-centered course design concept;
(4) Alternative uses of time and space.
Though not required, attendees can bring along a syllabus that they are working on to reap some immediate, practical benefits from the workshop.
- Led by: Dr. Kevin Barry, Assistant Director of the Center for Teaching and Learning, Notre Dame University
- Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2004
- Time: 1:00 - 3:30 PM
- Location: University Center, Second Floor, Room 205
- Sponsor: CAT
Event ID: 00203
Remember: Bring your water bottle to CAT+FD events. We'll supply the H2O.