Introduction to Blackboard (Bb 101)
Introduction to Blackboard - is for faculty who are new to Course Management Software and have had only a limited introduction to the software, but want:
* To learn what Blackboard is and why it is used by so many faculty
* An overview of Blackboard features
This workshop will be hands on. Faculty are encouraged to bring a copy of their syllabus or other course document to be uploaded into their Blackboard course.
- Led by: Janice Florent (CAT)
- Date: Monday, September 15, 2008
- Time: 3:30 - 4:30 PM
- Location: Library, Room 532A
- Sponsor: Center for the Advancement of Teaching
Note: Visit our website for additional Blackboard workshops or contact Janice Florent.
To register: RSVP to Olivia Crum at email@example.com or call ext 7512.
Event ID: 00973