Teaching with YouTube
One alternative form of content delivery is pre-recorded lectures. How you provide those videos to your students is an important consideration, which can greatly affect your students' ability to view the videos when they need to.
At this virtual session, attendees will learn how to upload their video lectures to YouTube, how to best configure the settings and options for those videos, and how to best share the videos with their students. Participants will also learn how to incorporate other videos into their Brightspace courses as supplemental forms of instruction.
This is a virtual workshop.
This workshop will held virtually through a Zoom web conference. If you are interested in attending the workshop, please register as usual and follow the instructions below.
* To join this workshop from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android use this link: https://xula.zoom.us/j/437919216.
* If Zoom asks you for the meeting ID, please enter this code: 437 919 216.
If you are not familiar with Zoom Web Conferencing, please view this short Join A Meeting video [0:53] for help on joining a Zoom session. If you've never used Zoom on your computer/device before, please use this link to test your system: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115002262083-How-Do-I-Test-Prior-to-Joining-a-Meeting-. If you are having trouble joining the workshop, contact Jay Todd (email@example.com or 601-818-2602).
- Led by: Elizabeth Hammer (CAT+FD); Janice Florent (CAT+FD); Jason S. Todd (CAT+FD, ENGL)
- Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2020
- Time: Noon - 12:50 PM
- Location: Virtual
- Sponsor: CAT+FD
- More info: https://xula.zoom.us/j/437919216
Tags: Brightspace, YouTube, instructional continuity, ic20
Event ID: 01994