Engaging Students Online (Repeat)
This is a repeat of the session offer on Monday, March 30.
[Description goes here]
This is a virtual workshop.
This workshop will be held virtually through Zoom.
* To join this workshop from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android use this link: https://xula.zoom.us/j/968366354.
* If Zoom asks you for the meeting ID, please enter this code: 968-366-354.
If you are not familiar with Zoom, please view this short Join A Meeting video [0:53] for help on joining a Zoom session. If you've never used Zoom on your computer/device before, please use this link to test your system: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115002262083-How-Do-I-Test-Prior-to-Joining-a-Meeting-. If you are having trouble joining the workshop, contact Jay Todd (firstname.lastname@example.org or 601-818-2602).
- Led by: Dr. Elizabeth Yost Hammer (CAT+FD/PSYC); Dr. Jason S. Todd (CAT+FD/ENGL)
- Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2020
- Time: 4:30 - 5:30 PM
- Location: Virtual
- Sponsor: CAT+FD
- More info: https://xula.zoom.us/j/968366354
Tags: Brightspace, remoteteaching, ic20, engagement
Event ID: 02000
Remember: Visit our #KeepTeachingXULA wiki page for resources to help you during this disruption.