Blackboard: Advanced Grade Center
In this workshop you will learn how to use advanced Blackboard Grade Center features like:
* Use Rubrics for Grading
* Customize Grading Schema
* Creating Calculated Columns
* Weighting Grades
* Automatically Drop Lowest Grade
* Working with SmartViews
* Viewing Grade Center Statistics
* Download/Upload Grades
NOTE: If you do not have a Sandbox course and would like to use one during the workshop, you should request one at least 24 hours prior to the start of the workshop.
- Led by: Janice Florent (CAT)
- Date: Monday, February 27, 2012
- Time: 3:00 - 4:30 PM
- Location: Library, Room 532A
- Sponsor: Center for the Advancement of Teaching
Note: Visit our website for additional Blackboard workshops or contact Janice Florent. Blackboard How-to guides and on demand videos are available. Also visit Blackboard Bits, Bytes, and Nibbles for Blackboard Tips.
To register: Light refreshments will be provided. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext 7512.
Event ID: 01156