Getting Your Feet Wet: An Introduction to Brightspace
In this hands-on workshop, participants will learn about Brightspace, Xavier’s new learning management system (LMS). By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Confidently navigate different areas of a Brightspace course
- Post, edit, and copy content for students using a variety of tools
This workshop is being presented in a "flipped" format. Watch these two short videos before attending the workshop.
You will be able to use one of the computers in our computer lab for the training. However, feel free to bring your own laptop, tablet, and/or smart phone so you can explore and build content in the Brightspace environment!
Fill out this form to request a Brightspace Sandbox course to use for the training.
- Led by: Janice Florent (CAT+FD)
- Date: Friday, October 20, 2017
- Time: 10:00 - 11:30 AM
- Location: Teaching Lab, Library Resource Center room 532A
- Sponsor: CAT+FD
Note: This workshop is being presented in a "flipped" format. Watch the two short videos above before attending the workshop.
Visit our website for additional Brightspace workshops or contact Janice Florent.
To register: Space is limited. RSVP to email@example.com. Light refreshments will be provided.