Resources Old, Resources New, Resources Borrowed, XU Library and You
This workshop will highlight the resources and services available to Xavier faculty. We will answer your questions and address your concerns.
* Did you know that there are over 22,000 full-text journal articles available via the e-journal portal?
* What is LALINC?
* Are you looking for a quiet place to do your research?
* RCL (Resources for College Libraries)
- Led by: Gennice King and Paula Singleton (Library)
- Date: Thursday, February 19, 2009
- Time: 12:15 - 1:05 PM
- Location: Library 501
- Sponsor: Center for the Advancement of Teaching and the Library
To register: LUNCH WILL BE SERVED. RSVP to Olivia Crum at email@example.com or call ext 7512.
Tags: library, lunch
Event ID: 01029
Remember: Visit our #KeepTeachingXULA wiki page for resources to help you during this disruption.