What's New in Blackboard Version 9.1?
Blackboard (Bb) will be upgraded to version 9.1 during the break between the fall and spring semesters. The new version of Blackboard 9.1 adds exciting new features and a completely redesigned, modern Web 2.0 user interface. In this hands-on workshop you will see Bb 9.1 in action.
New features of version 9.1 include:
- Changes to support instructor efficiency
- simplified management of course content
- improved grading
- create assessments in less time
- improvements in monitoring student activity and progress
- Course Wikis
- Blogs and Journals
- Group Tools
- Mash-ups (integrate Web 2.0 resources from youtube, slideshare, and flickr)
- Enhanced Assignment tool (group assignments available)
Note: The digital dropbox is no longer available in version 9.1. The Assignment tool replaces the digital dropbox. We will cover how to use the assignment tool in this workshop.
- Led by: Janice Florent (CAT)
- Date: Monday, January 10, 2011
- Time: 2:00 - 3:30 PM
- Location: Virtual
- Sponsor: Center for the Advancement of Teaching
Note: Visit our website for additional Blackboard workshops or contact Janice Florent. Blackboard How-to guides are available. Also visit Blackboard Bits, Bytes, and Nibbles for Blackboard Tips.
To register: Light refreshments will be served. RSVP to email@example.com or call ext 7512.
Event ID: 01100