Before and After with Blackboard Collaborate Plan and Publish
In this interactive workshop, participants will get a fresh look at incorporating effective content development principles for Blackboard Collaborate. Workshop participants will learn how to identify, design, develop, organize, and prepare their content to support dynamic, interactive learning in a Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing session.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
* Describe the benefits of using Plan
* Identify the content types that are supported in Plan
* Prepare a plan by creating a plan file with content and actions
* Utilize actions to activate session tool
* Deliver a session by loading and running a Blackboard Collaborate Plan file in a session.
* Identify Recording Distribution options using Blackboard Collaborate Publish
* Convert a Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing recording to a multimedia format, an audio format and an unplugged format
NOTE: If you do not have a Sandbox course and would like to use one during the workshop, you should request one at least 24 hours prior to the start of the workshop.
- Led by: Jennifer Stecklow, Blackboard Facilitator
- Date: Friday, May 24, 2013
- Time: 9:00 - 11:00 AM
- Location: Library, Room 532A
- Sponsor: Center for the Advancement of Teaching
Note: This is session three in a four part series of training sessions on using Blackboard Collaborate.
Visit our website for additional Blackboard workshops or contact Janice Florent. Blackboard How-to guides and on demand videos are available. Also visit Blackboard Bits, Bytes, and Nibbles for Blackboard Tips.
To register: Light refreshments will be provided. Enrollment is limited. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext 7512.
Event ID: 01217
Remember: Bring your water bottle to CAT+FD events. We'll supply the H2O.