Putting it all Together in Blackboard Collaborate: Web Conferencing
Great Blackboard Collaborate sessions don't just happen. Beyond having a relevant topic and good presenter skills, there are a number of factors that affect the end result. Whether you are creating, producing, or presenting, this workshop will provide you with tips and tricks to deliver a great Blackboard Collaborate experience for everyone
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
* Review the Blackboard Collaborate Features
* Practice moderator skills and content tools
* Identify best practices of moderator facilitation
* Explore the next steps and resources
NOTE: If you do not have a Sandbox course and would like to use one during the workshop, you should request one at least 24 hours prior to the start of the workshop.
- Led by: Angelika Henry, Blackboard Facilitator
- Date: Friday, May 24, 2013
- Time: 1:00 - 3:00 PM
- Location: Library, Room 532A
- Sponsor: Center for the Advancement of Teaching
Note: This is session four in a four part series of training sessions on using Blackboard Collaborate.
Visit our website for additional Blackboard workshops or contact Janice Florent. Blackboard How-to guides and on demand videos are available. Also visit Blackboard Bits, Bytes, and Nibbles for Blackboard Tips.
To register: Light refreshments will be provided. Enrollment is limited. RSVP to email@example.com or call ext 7512.
Event ID: 01218