Introduction to Brightspace Training Session (#2)
Are you short on time? Do you need help with Brightspace? This introduction to Brightspace can help. In this introductory session, participants will be able to get help with:
- Navigating Brightspace
- Uploading syllabus into courses
- Working with the Classlist
- Using Brightspace to communicate with students
All participants are asked to watch this short introduction video before attending the quick start session.
You will be able to use one of the computers in our computer lab for the training. However, feel free to bring your own laptop, tablet, and/or smart phone so you can explore and build content in the Brightspace environment!
Also, please feel free to bring course material that you would like to upload into Brightspace. The course material should be on a USB drive or other digital format.
Can't Make It to CAT+FD That Day?
This workshop will also be streamed live online. If you are interested in attending virtually, please register as usual and follow the instructions below.
* To join this workshop from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android use this link: https://zoom.us/meeting/971789184.
* If Zoom asks you for the meeting ID, please enter this code: 971-789-184.
If you are not familiar with Zoom Web Conferencing, please view this short Join A Meeting video [0:53] for help on joining a Zoom session. If you've never used Zoom on your computer/device before, please use this link to test your system: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115002262083-How-Do-I-Test-Prior-to-Joining-a-Meeting-. If you are having trouble joining the workshop, contact Jay Todd (firstname.lastname@example.org or 601-818-2602).
- Led by: Elizabeth Yost Hammer (CAT+FD and Psychology), Jason Todd (CAT+FD and English) and Janice Florent (CAT+FD)
- Date: Monday, March 9, 2020
- Time: 4:00 - 4:30 PM
- Location: Teaching Lab, Library Resource Center room 532A
- Sponsor: CAT+FD