Course Links allow you to cross-link sections of your Blackboard course. You can create a Course Link to an item, course tool, or content area in your course.
Course Links provide quick access points to relevant materials and course tools. Course Links are useful for referring students to other areas of your course. For example, next to a PowerPoint presentation in a folder within Course Documents you could create a Course Link to a discussion forum that asks students to discuss points raised in the lecture notes.
Follow these steps to do it.
To create a Course Link you should:
- Turn Edit Mode ON.
- Get into a content area, learning module, lesson plan, or folder.
- Roll your mouse over [Build Content] and click on [Course Link].
- Click [Browse]. A popup window containing all of the items in your course will appear.
- Select the item, page, or course tool you want to link to.
- Enter a name for the course link and any descriptive information you want to include with the link.
- Set your availability options.
- Click [Submit].
Want more information?
How to Create a Course Link
Explore Blackboard’s On Demand Learning Center.
Try these Blackboard How-To documents.
Visit the Blackboard FAQs for additional blackboard information
or schedule a one-on-one session, email, or
call Janice Florent: (504) 520-7418.