You should download your gradebook to your local computer after you submit your final grades. Student access to Blackboard courses is removed two weeks after the end of the semester. During this process Grade Center records are deleted. All your Grade Center records will be lost if you do not download your gradebook before student access is removed from Blackboard courses.
Follow these steps to do it.
In order to download (export) the gradebook for a course, you should:
- Goto the [Control Panel] for that course and click on the [Grade Center] link to expand it. Click on [Full Grade Center].
- Move your mouse over the [Work Offline] button on the menu bar and then click on the [Download] link.
- Under [Data] section, select the [Full Grade Center] option, under the [Options] section, select [Tab] as the delimiter type and [Yes] to include hidden information.
- In the [Save Location] section, choose [My Computer] and then click on the [Submit] button at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page click on the [Download] button. You should get a dialog box with a request to save the file. Save the file to a location where you can find it later. The file you saved can be opened with Microsoft Excel.
Want more information?
Step-by-step instructions are available [PDF].
Explore Blackboard's On Demand Learning Center [HTML].
Blackboard How-To documents [HTML]
Visit the Blackboard FAQs for additional blackboard information
or email or call Janice Florent: (504) 520-7418