by Janice Florent
Most of us know better than to use technology for technology’s sake...Using technology for practical purpose, and not for the sake of using technology, must be the clear objective.
- When it undermines deep learning
- When it undermines basic learning
- When it decreases interaction
- When it reduces the chance of failure
- When you don’t have time to integrate it
- When it doesn’t support connecting and sharing
You can read more about this in Saga's post When Not to Use Technology: 15 Things That Should Stay Simple in Education.