Educators are using Twitter in creative ways to engage students inside and outside of class, to stay on top of education news, and to expand their personal learning network (PLN).
Are you looking for information and ideas about teaching with Twitter? If so, check out these resources:
- Use of Twitter Across Educational Settings: A Review of the Literature
- Professors Use Twitter to Increase Student Engagement and Grades
- 28 Creative Ideas for Teaching with Twitter
- Twitter Cheat Sheet For Educators
- Teaching and Learning with Twitter
- Bloom's Taxonomy and Twitter
- Class Twitter Policies
- Twitter Rubric
Please leave us a comment and let us know how you are using Twitter in your teaching and learning. Also, follow us (CAT+FD) on Twitter @xulacat.
Updated: 10 September 2021
2 thoughts on “Teaching with Twitter”
Janice, I liked this post. I am going to use the Bloom's Taxonomy and Twitter idea with a group of novices to the teaching profession (and surely millennial tweeters ) for whom Bloom's taxonomy is brand new.
Pingback: Brightspace Tip #47: Twitter Feeds – CAT FooD