CAT+FD: Center for the Advancement of Teaching and Faculty Development
Scholarship > Student Rating Review Team
Student Rating Review Team
In Spring 2015 a committee was formed to examine the state of Xavier's Course Evaluations. Our charge is to ultimately prepare a report for the VPAA Planning Council. Further we are to 1) review the content/questions themselves, 2) review the way they are administered (e.g., paper versus online), 3) explore evaluations for online/hybrid courses, and 4) explore other issues that emerge.
- Tuesday, March 24th, 2015
- Friday, August 21st, 2015
- Wednesday, September 2nd, 2015
- Wednesday, September 16th, 2015
- Wednesday, September 30th, 2015
- Wednesday, October 14th, 2015
- Wednesday, October 28th, 2015
- Wednesday, November 11th, 2015
- Wednesday, November 18th, 2015
- Wednesday, December 2nd, 2015
- Wednesday, November 9th, 2016
- Elizabeth Yost Hammer (CAT+FD, Convener)
- Michael Homan (Faculty Association)
- Steve Salm (Rank & Tenure)
- James Bartkus (Business)
- Renee Akbar (Education/Counseling)
- Andrea Edwards (MAPS)
- Harris McFerrin (Bio/PH)
- Jeremy Tuman (THE LAMP)
- Suki Pramar (VPAA Planning Council)
- KiTani’ Parker Lemieux (Pharm, Basic Sci)
- Karen Nichols (Online/Distance Ed)
This site contains documents in the Portable Document Format (PDF),
which you can download and print for your reading convenience.
There are a number of viewers which you may use to display PDFs.
We recommend the free Acrobat Reader by Adobe.
You might also wish to visit Planet PDF, which maintains a index of PDF tools, many of which are free.
Here's what some visitors have said about "Student Rating Review Team":
Let us know what you think about this webpage, "Student Rating Review Team."
Scholarship & Reports |
Except where otherwise noted, the content on this site is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Please credit CAT+FD and include link if possible.
Last modified: 01/4/2016 12:41 pm
Validate this page
Maintained by Bart Everson
CAT+FD home page • Contact CAT+FD