This week’s "Using the Grades Tool" training focused on setting up your Grade Book in Brightspace.
In case you missed this week’s training session or if you attended the training session and want to recap what was covered, you can review these resources:
- Homework that was to be completed before the workshop
- Workshop Presentation Slides (pdf)
- Grades Tool
- Associate an Activity with a Grade Item (video)
- Enter Grades (video)
- Create Grade Exemptions (video)
- Delete Grade Items with Associations (video)
- Troubleshoot Final Grades (video)
- Export Grades (video)
- Release Final Grades
- Scenario: Final calculated grade using Weighted system
- Grades FAQ
- Final Grades FAQ
Our Brightspace training continues next month. The next training session will focus on how using gamification can engage and motivate your students. Participants will learn how they can gamify their Brightspace courses. Please visit our events page for workshop details and to RSVP for upcoming Brightspace training sessions.
Want more information?
View all the Brightspace training recaps
Brightspace Known Issues
Request a sandbox course
Sign-up for Brightspace training sessions
You can find Brightspace help at D2L's website.
Join the Brightspace Community.
Try these Brightspace How-To documents.
Visit our Brightspace FAQs for additional Brightspace information
or schedule a one-on-one session, email, or
call Janice Florent: (504) 520-7418.