This week’s "Grades and Rubrics Tools" training focused on setting up your Grade Book and using the Rubrics Tool in Brightspace.
In case you missed this week’s training sessions or if you attended one of the training sessions and want to recap what was covered, you can review these resources:
- Homework that was to be completed before the workshop
- Workshop Presentation Slides (pdf)
- Grades Tool
- Grades Tool Quick Reference Guide (pdf)
- Create a Grading System
- Create a Grade Scheme (video)
- Create a Grade Book Category (video)
- Create a Grade Item (video)
- Associate an Activity with a Grade Item (video)
- Enter Grades (video)
- Create Grade Exemptions (video)
- Delete Grade Items with Associations (video)
- Export Grades (video)
- Release Final Grades
- Rubrics Tool
Our Brightspace training continues next week.
Next week's training sessions will focus on using YouSeeU for virtual classrooms, virtual office hours, and video assignments in Brightspace. Please visit our events page for workshop details and to RSVP for upcoming Brightspace training sessions.
Want more information?
View all the Brightspace training recaps
Brightspace Migration FAQs
Request a sandbox course
Sign-up for Brightspace training sessions
You can find Brightspace help at D2L's website.
Join the Brightspace Community.
Try these Brightspace How-To documents.
Visit our Brightspace FAQs for additional Brightspace information
or schedule a one-on-one session, email, or
call Janice Florent: (504) 520-7418.